I pulled the trigger today on a Woot.com deal. I can’t believe I got wife approval but I managed to pick up a decent home theater projector for cheap. It’s an older design and is marked as refurbished but hopefully it treats me good.
Read on to see the specs if you’re interested.
- HDTV/SDTV compatible — when connected to a separate HDTV tuner, displays all signals at 480p
- Stunning Images Come from Attention to Detail — The ScreenPlay 4805 uses native 16:9
- DarkChip2 DLP technology from Texas Instruments, the only display solution that creates an entirely digital connection between a source and the screen in front of you.
- Academy-Award-Winning Enhanced Faroudja DCDi Video Processing — The images are produced with ultimate fidelity: clear and artifact-free, without those jagged lines you see on some large-format displays.
- Auto-calibrating 6-segment, 4x color wheel eliminating the “rainbow effect” that can plague business projectors with slower color wheels
- Pre-calibrated to 6500K
- Incredible Movies, Games, TV and More — Project everything in amazing color, size and clarity. Plug in any type of game box and jump into the action, show off your vacation photos from your digital camera or camcorder, or enjoy front-row seating for your favorite team by attaching to your TV.
- Lightweight Package — At 7.8 lbs (3.5 kg) the ScreenPlay 4805 is light enough to take to a friend’s house – small enough to carry under your arm.
Inputs and Outputs:
- 1 — Component (RCA): HDTV, EDTV (progressive), and Standard TV component video (interlaced)
- 1 — S-Video: Standard Video
- 1 — Composite (RCA): Standard Video
- 1 — Stereo RCA jacks: L&R Audio input
- 1 — DVI (M1):HDTV RGB, HDTV Component, DVI with HDCP decryption, computer and USB, HDMI via available adapter
- 1 — 3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack: Audio output (variable)
- 1 — 3.5mm Mini-Jack: 12v screen-drop